Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Time for an Oil Change


So what I'm about to suggest sounds a little....crazy. But trust me! This could be the best thing that has ever happened for your face.

A few months ago I was browsing Pinterest when I came across a pin that changed my idea of a normal face washing routine. I immediately put "pinterest to life", as my husband calls it, and tried out this new concept. I found that it wasn't as bad, or crazy as I originally thought, and actually quite enjoyed my new nightly routine. So, I'm here to share it with you!


You can find all the information and steps for this on the link above. I have been trying this off and on for a while and it really feels great! My sister uses jojoba oil with extra virgin olive oil and a few drops of tea tree oil at night, and it has helped her face clear up. She loves it!

 So give it a shot! Let me know what you think! 



1 comment:

  1. Hey steph!

    know what you should do? Start a youtube channel with hair tutorials! You'd be great at it :)

    ReplyDelete