Wednesday, June 26, 2013

the girl behind the blog




welcome everyone! I have been wanting to start this blog for a loooong time. i am excited to share with you some of my favorite things to do with hair, and how to do them. 

i am a licensed stylist and have been doing hair for a few years. my favorite thing about hair is styling! if i could, i would be working behing the runway or for vogue, creating those crazy styles that make you wonder "who in the world would ever wear that??" i love to travel, eat, read, and spend time with my amazing husband.

follow me as we learn together and try new things!

follow me on pinterest, and instagram @smhogge55

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Photos by Andrea Brionne Photography.

1 comment:

  1. i'm soo excited you finally made a blog about hair i totally knew you would too! :)

    ReplyDelete