Thursday, July 11, 2013

got some dry locks??


this summer, i have had my fair share of dry hair days. i switched shampoos which only made it worse. so them comes the dreaded question..."do i cut it all off?" no way! i've been growing out these locks for a while. so let's try something else...

luckily i came across this conditioner. it didn't "heal" my hair, but it helps it feel a whole lot better. i love to apply it after shampooing, comb it through my hair and put it up while i finish the usual shower routine. it always helps to rinse it out with cold water, which seals the moisture in the hair cuticle. i like the way my hair feels after, and it smells good too!

so if you decide to give your dry strands some love, let me know! i wanna know what you think!


** this post is not sponsored. they're just my personal opinions. so take them for what they're worth!



No comments:

Post a Comment